As the volume, variety, and velocity of data continue to reach unprecedented levels, healthcare professionals and their organizations must be able to uncover hidden patterns, correlations that can be used to make better decisions. We believe that helping our members increase their competency in this domain is critical.
- The Certified Health Data Analyst (CHDA®) designation proves expertise in data analysis and interpretation. AHIMA has assembled a mix of resources for those who are interested in advancing their analytical abilities to ultimately achieve the CHDA credential.
- Certification for CHDA
MaHIMA Education and Forums
- MaHIMA Webinars
- September 16, 2020 – MaHIMA Webinar – MaHWY Update – Registration is open!
- October 21, 2020 – MaHIMA Webinar – ONC Interoperability Registration is open! In this session we will review the new rules around interoperability and the impact it will have an organization’s ability to enhance patient matching activities.
- November 18, 2020 – MaHIMA Webinar- From Maps to Apps: How Digital Transformation is done at the Brigham Digital Innovation Hub – Registration is open!
- Healthcare IT News
- Health Information Blog
- Health IT Analytics
- Medicare Programs: Proposed Modification to the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs for 2019 – May 7, 2018
- CMS – Medicare and Medicaid – EHR Incentive Programs – 2018 – May 2, 2018
- IT Security Sources (Whitepapers and Webcasts) – 2018
- Best Practices for EMR Utilization in Medical Offices
- CMS – Clinical Quality Measures
- Benefits of Electronic Health Records – Health IT
- Patient Generated Health Data – Health IT
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – “Recommended Requirements for Enhancing Data Quality in Electronic Health Records e-HIM and Electronic Records”
- Data Privacy Monitor Commentary on Data Privacy & Information Security Subjects by Baker Hostetler