We’re excited to introduce you to AHIMA Access! What’s Access? Access is an up to date, modern, robust social media platform where members can engage with AHIMA, fellow HI professionals, and other content. You can join communities based on your type of work, professional interests, and much more.
Here are five key things to know about Access:
- Access is the premier place to build your professional network and discover content to help you excel. You can join communities based on your type of work, professional interests, and much more.
- Access is designed to feel like the social media platforms you’re accustomed to. Get excited to see curated health information content in your newsfeed!
- Access communities will have folders where you can easily share resources and documents. Please note that AHIMA is moving away from Engage at the end of January, so consider downloading any documents you will want to keep and potentially upload to Access. There will be a one-week period after Engage is turned off before members are able to use Access.
- You don’t have to be on your computer to take advantage of Access – its mobile-friendly interface looks great on phones and tablets.
- On Access, you can follow topics that interest you using your favorite #hashtags. For example, following #PatientID will allow you to see posts with that hashtag.
If you have more questions about Access, explore these FAQs.
Log into the Access. You will need your AHIMA ID and password