- This event has passed.
Webinar (On Demand) – Coding Advice and Clarifications: Commentary on Selected Topics from Coding Clinic Q4, 2017
**PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS ON DEMAND – Please do not look at the date of this event for it is a placeholder on our calendar of events; these 2 sessions can be registered and viewed at will.
Libman Education is pleased to offer this FREE two-part webinar providing commentary on selected coding advice offered in AHA Coding Clinic® for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS for Q4, 2017.
Speaker: Barry Libman, MS, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, President of Libman Education and a nationally-recognized authority on coding and reimbursement issues.
This webinar features an in-depth presentation on selected coding advice and clarifications. Topics include:
- COPD-related coding issues
- Diabetes with Cellulitis
- Control of Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Nasal Packing for Epistaxis
- Control of Bleeding of External Naris Using Suture
- Encounter for Brachytherapy due to Cervical Malignancy
- Unstageable Pressure Ulcer
- Omitting ICD-10-CM Codes
- Malnutrition and Malabsorption
- Placement of Watchman™ Left Atrial Appendage Device
Ensure you are up-to-date and fully understand how this coding advice affects your facility.
- Webinar available 24 x 7 on-demand from the convenience of your own computer.
- Earn CEUs!