The Massachusetts Health Information Management Association (MaHIMA), a component state association of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), represents health information professionals across the state.
MaHIMA offers its members substantial savings through numerous benefits including discounts on:
- the New England State Health Information Management Associations' Annual Conference
- educational seminars, training & workshops
- no cost recruitment assistance through the MaHIMA job bank.
Other benefits include:
- advocacy with state and national organizations and with our Massachusetts legislature
- e-mail notification of late breaking HIM news, and important HIM technical information.
- professional development and networking opportunities
To qualify for membership in MaHIMA you must also be a member of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Information regarding AHIMA membership may be found at http://www.ahima.org/membership/.
Online Membership Application for AHIMA is located at https://secure.ahima.org/esignup/