Current Corporate Partners for 2017
Sponsoring a MaHIMA educational event will provide you with the following very competitive business advantages:
- Direct exposure to key decision makers who make purchasing decisions for products related to your company’s services.
- Widespread name recognition of your business or organization in our meeting announcements, program brochures, handouts and website.
- Visibility of your company’s logo and name.
- Ability to associate your firm with MaHIMA’s respected and well-attended educational activities.
- Provide your company’s brochures and collateral materials to a unique, targeted audience onsite at the meeting.
- Opportunity to offer MaHIMA members exclusive discounts for your products or services to encourage sales.
MaHIMA is proud of its strong working relationships with leaders in the health information management industry and we are grateful for the generous support of our Corporate Partners. These are industry leaders that advance the HIM profession and MaHIMA initiatives. Products and services offered by these companies cover the broad spectrum of HIM requirements. While MaHIMA is unable to and does not recommend nor endorse specific companies, products or services, we are pleased to recognize these MaHIMA Corporate Partners.
Become a Corporate Partner
Corporate Membership in MaHIMA is $400 per year, from July to June. MaHIMA Corporate Partner Application may be submitted via mail or pay online with Paypal at link below.
Advertising with MaHIMA
Click here to download the MaHIMA Electronic advertising opportunities
Questions? Please contact Elisa Pelchat Administrative Director, Massachusetts Health Information Management Association (MaHIMA), PO Box 1149, Attleboro, MA 02703 phone: 978-649-7517 fax: 508-809-9310 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering MaHIMA to increase your exposure to our membership and visitors to our website.
MaHIMA.org provides important information on the association and our activities in a visually exciting format. Members visit their website for meeting registration, updates on legislative initiatives, and to connect with other members. Corporate Partners are prominently featured on our homepage and the corporate partner page. In addition to the website, MaHIMA send emails and electronic newsletters to our more than 1600 members as well as over 4000 “friends” of the association. Advertising is welcome!
MaHIMA sends weekly notice of new listings to the MaHIMA job bank. Recent metrics indicate the highest percentage of MaHIMA members and friends open this email alert and click through to read details of the new job listings. The MaHIMA Job Alert is sent weekly highlighting the new postings.
eAlert is MaHIMA’s mini-newsletter with information that “cannot wait.” eAlerts highlight upcoming programs and events as well as legislative or administrative news affecting HIM professionals.
MAHIMA Connect is MaHIMA’s member newsletter, published four times annually. Each issue of MaHIMA Connect delivers the latest association news, key HIM practice issues, industry trends, and information targeted toward HIM career advancement. Recent issues have headlined the transition to the ICD-10, RAC audits and the legal HER. MaHIMA highlights corporate partners in the “Vendor Corner” of the Connect quarterly newsletters.
Please contact Elisa Pelchat at email@example.com for opportunities to be a meeting sponsorship.
Members receive program announcements via email.
- Non-Members who wish to receive program announcements
- Interested in speaking or have a topic to suggest? We would love to hear from you.