What is the MaHIMA Coding Roundtable?
The MaHIMA Coding Roundtable offers affordable educational meetings for coders in Massachusetts. A state Coding Roundtable Coordinator organizes 3-4 brief meetings per year via webinar or at volunteer sites in the state. Although the focus of each meeting is determined by the needs of the members, a typical format of the 1-2 hour meetings includes a physician, clinical speaker or coding expert, question and answer period, and time for coding the meeting's topic in ICD-10.
Benefits of membership in the Coding Roundtable include:
- Access to timely and pertinent educational opportunities on coding related issues at a cost-effective price
- A forum for addressing coding issues of concern
- A formal resource for escalating coding issue resolution
- A convenient source of continuing education units (CEUs) for credentialed members
- An opportunity for information exchange and networking
- Consolidation of activities through MaHIMA to assure consistency and opportunity for all coders
- Enhanced educational opportunities for coders through MaHIMA administrative support and sponsorship of roundtable activities
Coding Roundtable Membership:
NEW FEE STRUCTURE EFFECTIVE 9/1/12:
$40 per phone line (webinars). This will provide unlimited attendees at one location.
$40 per attendee (face to face meetings)
$25 per session student fee (for webinars or face to face meetings)
Visit our Calendar Page for upcoming Coding Roundtable Meetings.
Ready to join? Please click here for a membership application.
Questions? Please contact Susan Marre, RHIA at email@example.com.